17.7.11

Bloggers Do It Better: Maxi Skirts

Hola holaaa!! Hoy les presento este look, me lo hice para participar en una página de la que les cuento abajito, ya que tengo poco tiempo para alcanzar la deadline!!!!!! 

Hii, today I present you this look, I did it today to participate on a page that I will explain in a moment, cause I'm very close to the deadline!!!








Se supone que éste era jiji
This was supossed to be the one lol


Este look me lo hice para participar en la página de Pretty Shiny Sparkly <---click allí para verla. Ya que estas nenas fabulosas tienen una sección llamada Bloggers Do It Better, o Las Bloggers Lo Hacen Mejor, que trata de que cada cierto tiempo publican una categoría para que muchas de nosotras nos hagamos un look y lo publiquemos allí. Bueeeeeeno! Espero que les guste mi look de hoy, los quieroooooooo!! 

I did this look so I can participate on http://prettyshinysparkly.com/. These fabulous ladys have a section called Bloggers Do It Better, they publish a category and we bloggers do ourselves a look acording to it and post it on their page. Weeeelllllll! Hope you guys like my look, Love youuuuuuuu!!!


xoxo

Larita ;)

1 comentario:

  1. Hey,
    thanks for your compliment on my blog. But you could read my blog in english or in another language. At the right side is a translation button. There you could choose your langugage and then read my posts in the language you have choosed.
    Love, Sarah

    ResponderEliminar

Siempre me tomo el tiempo de leer todo lo que ustedes me escriben, y sus sugerencias son muy importantes.

I Always take the time to read every comment you guys write, they are very important to me.

♥ Thank You ♥

Scan this

Scan this